Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Outer Banks Expedition

The Outer Banks Expedition By Chris Veno
            On Tuesday we woke up at 7:30 to leave for Carolina Beach.  We drove for nine hours to get to Carolina Beach State Park which was our campsite till we left for the Outer Banks on Friday morning.  On Wednesday we drove to Fort Fisher Beach to spend a day there. While we were hangin at the beach I was flirting with some hot girls and I said “Hey Ladies” to five girls and they waved to me, smiled at me, gave me the look, and said hi.  At the beach we found a large, dead jellyfish and Alex chopped it up into sushi.  I told everybody in the group that jellyfish could be eaten and I was the first to eat it. It tasted like very salty jello. 
            On Thursday we drove to my beach house to chill at the beach with my family for the day and it was sick nasty.  When we got to my beach house the group met my family and they all thought that my family is awesome.  The group met my awesome cousin Cade. They also met Mum Peg and Skip Pop who are my mom’s parents.  Aaron, Anders, Alec, Aidan, Shane, Cade, Coley, Jon, my dad, and I played a 45 minute beach football game and it was really fun.  For dinner Skip Pop cooked fillet minion and it was amazing. 
            On Friday we drove to Cedar Island to catch the ferry to go to Camp Hatteras and it was a long ferry. We ate dinner with Aaron’s family and Anders and I watched the Flyers Sabers game. They were down 3 to 0 at the end of the first period, tied it up and but then lost 4-3 in overtime.  What a great game!! 
            I really loved the Outer Banks because I got to see my family and it made me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment